Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are thinking of purchasing Aerio then I must tell you that it lacks number of features.
There is no standard Alarm,no Standard Side Air Bags, no Standard Traction Control etc.

As your well wisher I aware you not to buy this car.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Blexrud! I have just read your message, looking very annoyed from your Aerio, why it is so? Be cool yar!
As I am fond of reading about almost all models of car, i can tell you one thing that Aerio is not too bad as you think.

It consists of various unique features that other models don't have.
I want know that is it yours first car or you have tried some other models also?
Bye for now, I will talk to you later.

Originally posted by blexrud@Jul 14 2004, 09:04 AM
If you are thinking of purchasing Aerio then I must tell you that it lacks number of features.
There is no standard Alarm,no Standard Side Air Bags, no Standard Traction Control etc.

As your well wisher I aware you not to buy this car.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well blexrud I don't agree with you insomuch as 1. I do NOT want an alarm on my car and with AWD what would I need traction control for. Also when you compare to other vehicles in its class and price range I think you will find very few that offer those items as standard and if they do the price is much higher.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Then what would you suggest that even comes close to the MSRP of the Aerio blexrud???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts