Suzuki Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi guys... this is to share my new discovery... it took me almost a month to study and test...

topic :
RE-ACTIVATION OF RADIATOR TEMPERATURE SWITCH TO ORIGINAL SETUP AND IN ADDITION, THE INSTALLATION OF A BACKUP AUXILIARY SWITCH TO TRIGGER THE RADIATOR FAN IF YOU WANT THAT THE FAN WILL BE RUNNING FIRST BEFORE THE THERMOSTAT TRIGGER IT, OR HAVE THE THERMOSTAT AUTOMATICALLY CONTROL THE FAN WHEN THE DESIRED TEMPERATURE IS REACHED (original japan setup)...

.... NOTE : Multicab rebuilders do not activate anymore the radiator thermostat to control the radiator fan and have it shorted so that the fan always run when the ignition switch is set to ON. I discovered that the temperature switch also control the carburetor from the Carburetor Control Box. It could be surmised that the engine performance and fuel efficiency will be affected if the engine runs on a very low temperature. .... the system works perfect.... IN AUTO MODE, THE FAN WILL NOT RUN DURING ENGINE START. THE FAN IS TRIGGERED "ON" BY THE TEMP SWITCH WHEN THE TEMPERATURE REACH HALF ON THE GAGE... THE FAN COULD BE SET TO OFF/ON BY THE AUX. SWITCH IF YOU WANT (Manual mode)...

MATERIALS NEEDED IS COMMON AND NOT COST MUCH : #14 automotive wire , 3-way toggle switch (ON-OFF-ON) , and electrical tape

FOR THE DETAILS, my email is : "[email protected]"

ty to all...
Sir pls send me the setup// [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi guys... this is to share my new discovery... it took me almost a month to study and test...

topic :
RE-ACTIVATION OF RADIATOR TEMPERATURE SWITCH TO ORIGINAL SETUP AND IN ADDITION, THE INSTALLATION OF A BACKUP AUXILIARY SWITCH TO TRIGGER THE RADIATOR FAN IF YOU WANT THAT THE FAN WILL BE RUNNING FIRST BEFORE THE THERMOSTAT TRIGGER IT, OR HAVE THE THERMOSTAT AUTOMATICALLY CONTROL THE FAN WHEN THE DESIRED TEMPERATURE IS REACHED (original japan setup)...

.... NOTE : Multicab rebuilders do not activate anymore the radiator thermostat to control the radiator fan and have it shorted so that the fan always run when the ignition switch is set to ON. I discovered that the temperature switch also control the carburetor from the Carburetor Control Box. It could be surmised that the engine performance and fuel efficiency will be affected if the engine runs on a very low temperature. .... the system works perfect.... IN AUTO MODE, THE FAN WILL NOT RUN DURING ENGINE START. THE FAN IS TRIGGERED "ON" BY THE TEMP SWITCH WHEN THE TEMPERATURE REACH HALF ON THE GAGE... THE FAN COULD BE SET TO OFF/ON BY THE AUX. SWITCH IF YOU WANT (Manual mode)...

MATERIALS NEEDED IS COMMON AND NOT COST MUCH : #14 automotive wire , 3-way toggle switch (ON-OFF-ON) , and electrical tape

FOR THE DETAILS, my email is : "[email protected]"

ty to all...
my i have the copy sir [email protected] or [email protected] ty

·
Registered
8,258 Posts
Redhawk was last logged on here Feb 4 2016, I doubt he will reply.

·
Registered
8,258 Posts
Sir

Redhawk can i get a copt too..tnx in advance
I already sent you an email
did you not read my post above, he hasn't logged on here since Feb 2016

21 - 32 of 32 Posts