Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 sportback, the stereo does not have an aux jack, but one of the buttons is for AUX. When I press it, it sounds almost like faint static. I have the gps unit, is there an AUX jack in the back of the stereo somewhere? How hard is it to pop out the stereo? I'm afraid I'll break the silver trim on the sides

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have a 2010 sportback, the stereo does not have an aux jack, but one of the buttons is for AUX. When I press it, it sounds almost like faint static. I have the gps unit, is there an AUX jack in the back of the stereo somewhere? How hard is it to pop out the stereo? I'm afraid I'll break the silver trim on the sides
My 2009 Sport sedan is the same: no jack but an AUX button on the stereo. There is a port in the back of the stereo for a special cable. I was able to order a cable from American Suzuki that plugged into the port in the back and allows me to plug it into any headphone jack. It works great! I use it for my MP3 player. The ironic thing is: I live in Canada but Suzuki Canada didn't sell it. Once I go it shipped from an American dealer and opened it up, it said "made in Canada".
I think there's also a cable available for iPods and iPhones, not just the headphone jack, but that's not what I wanted. I hope that helps.

·
Registered
59 Posts
That's awesome. Do you remember the brand name by any chance? Thanks for your response. I enjoyed your story, too haha.
I don't know who made it, as it was branded as a Suzuki part. It was called an Auxiliary Audio Input Adapter and the SKU was 990B0-95002. I had a Canadian Suzuki dealer install it for me, as it has to plug into the back of the stereo.

·
Registered
569 Posts
kevinxx= are you sure your car isn't a very late 2009 ?? I have yet to see a 2010 up without the INPUT jack on the front of the radio?? I also am not aware of any 2010 up that came with built in GPS= but somebody correct me if I'm wrong on that one?:confused::confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.