Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all

Does any one have some idea how many gallons or liters I have to fill in in the transmission fluid change? the last time I put 4 liters but since I don't have the manual, I'm not sure. can you help me please??, now my car has 46000 miles,

Thanks in advance

Daney

·
Registered
5 Posts
Transmission Fluid Change Info

Ya it's around 4 liters.. Just fill it till it pours out the fill plug.

You have the tool for the plugs right??
lumpylarry,

I'm facing the need to change transmission fluid in a Verona. You mentioned the fill plug and some special tools for the plug. Would you explain where the fill plug is, and what tool or tools do I need for the job?

Thanks, Ray

·
Registered
5 Posts
lumpylarry,

Thanks for the quick and detailed reply. Everyone should be as helpful a you are. This brings up some more questions. The car involved belongs to a friend and I can't get a quick look at it. The image seems to show a drain plug. I assume this plug is used to drain the fluid. But I think I remember seeing a pan like those found on most automatic transmissions. Does fluid change involve dropping the pan and opening what appears to be the drain plug?

Thanks again, Ray

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks

lumpylarry,

Thanks for your help. The dealer wouldn't answer my questions on this subject. It is great to get the help you need when you need it.

Ray

1 - 15 of 15 Posts