Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

On my 2018 SX4 S-Cross, my automatic lights don't seem to be sensitive enough. I like my lights to come on when it gets overcast or when it rains.

According to the manual, this can be adjusted by a Suzuki dealer but when I called the dealer, he didn't know what I was talking about.

Does anyone know if I can adjust the sensitivity without having to find a dealer who knows what I'm asking?

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Hi,

On my 2018 SX4 S-Cross, my automatic lights don't seem to be sensitive enough. I like my lights to come on when it gets overcast or when it rains.

According to the manual, this can be adjusted by a Suzuki dealer but when I called the dealer, he didn't know what I was talking about.

Does anyone know if I can adjust the sensitivity without having to find a dealer who knows what I'm asking?

Thanks.
You need a service agent with a suzuki scan tool with appropriate security feature enabled to adjust this as its deemed to be a "critical safety feature".

Getting it set to turn on in the rain or overcast isn't that sensible, they can then activate with changes of light levels driving down a tree lined street or into a short tunnel as a lot of the Ignis ones do. Sure you want to annoy oncoming motorists with your lights turning off and on all the time on a semi dull day?

Its a lot easier to turn the headlight switch to "on" or fit a set of DRL's to it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts