Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey can somebody from Arizona help me out with the Auto laws out there? I'm moving out there in 3 months and i just want to make sure that my car will be within the limits ie: tint, riding height, exhaust and so on. Appreciate the help in advance

Thanks

·
Banned
53 Posts
well i live in arizona i dont know much about the auto laws here but i know you dont have to worry about tint....i mean come on its Arizona....i always see cars with back and side windows limo tint and it seems the cops dont care

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
The laws are very loose here. I drive to Cali at least once a year (in my forenza) and get at least pulled over for my mods every time. In Arizona I have only been pulled over for having a smoked license plate frame but was not ticketed. I have bright HID fogs and low beams, full performance exhaust (engine back), and am about as low as you can slam these cars.

Oh actually I have gotten pulled over for having blue turn signals once....by two cops at once too. This was before I had my blue HIDs. The cops were jerks and said it was because people could mistake me for a cop with blue turn signals.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts