Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,
I have a 2010 Grand Vitara (USA) that the door lock and window switches do not illuminate, other than the driver's 'Auto' switch. Is this the correct configuration or do I have an issue here?

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
same as mine, thats all that lights up, just the drivers window switch

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. It seems kind of odd tho, for a 5-passenger vehicle with all the other bells and whistles.

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
Thanks. It seems kind of odd tho, for a 5-passenger vehicle with all the other bells and whistles.
not at all, I own several vehicles and most don't have the door switches illuminated, its just a distraction at night.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I understand your point with the distraction on the windscreen, I've grown used to it with HUD projection.
The GV is the wife's car and I just have to get more familiar with what each switch does.

·
Registered
20 Posts

I have these buttons illuminated: auto and 2 lights buttons. I don't know if the light wheel with numbers sould be or not.

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
Looks pretty much like whats supposed to be lit up is lit. The headlight level wheel does not light up, just the symbol above it. Drivers are supposed to be able to feel the knob and turn it.
I actually find the lights on the buttons annoying at might and haven't needed to use any while driving apart from the window controls and I know where those are by feel, along with every other control in the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts