Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,413 Posts
Moderated? No they are routinely not, UNLESS the post trips the Spam Filter program. ;)

We get false positives on occasion, which THEN requires Moderator intervention to clear them. Usually within moments (depending on time of day) of initial posting.

Other potential causes for moderation is if a member reports a post OR if Moderators happen to view new posts requiring attention.

Modified? On occasion manually, if obvious subject line typo's, duplicates, wrong section or found to be not in accordance with forum rules (offensive, sexist, SPAM, etc).

·
Super Moderator
18,413 Posts
If you are referring to the sale of your vehicle post, it was simply observed and moved (unchanged) to the appropriate forum section. As opposed to being Spam caught. ;)

·
Super Moderator
18,413 Posts
If needing to fulfill your query as to fair market value on your ride, I'd suggest looking in one of these sources, and plugging in the appropriate condition aspect, ZIP code / region, etc. That will give you a better idea of worth / sale price. ;)

New Cars, Used Cars, Car Reviews and Pricing - Edmunds.com

New Car Pricing and Used Car Trade-In Values - NADAguides

manheimgold.com

Or simply go with the best offer (max value) afforded you as a result of your Classified posting. I.E, an (X amount) of dollars asking price with an "or best offer" ad.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just found it
Are you sure that is the most appropriate forum to put it in?
My thoughts were to put it in the GV forum to gauge people's opinions before posting it in classifieds :confused:

·
Super Moderator
18,413 Posts
It's a gray area. Bottom line...it's still sales, no? ;)

And I think I've provided adequate feedback / sources as to how to derive worth.

Additionally, we as members can't even begin to assess fair market value without detailed info (maintenance records? wrecked ever? CarFax availability? history?) and at LEAST pics.

And your geographic area (as opposed to members from various worldwide locations) defines what one will pay where you are selling.

Here is another thought...you have a Aus based Zuki site. THAT may be the ideal selling platform option for you.

http://www.auszookers.com/

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's a gray area. Bottom line...it's still sales, no? ;)rl]
No it wasn't sales yet
Bottom line....I was just wanting feedback on which way to go and what possible value there could be in this piece of **** we own.
Not to stick it in classifieds and get no response whatsoever.

·
Super Moderator
18,413 Posts
You're PO'd at your vehicle. We get it. :rolleyes:

Do you really think that the vast majority of folks here KNOW what the Australian monetary amount (that you are suggesting) is worth to them for comparison purposes?

Or what the going vehicle selling prices might be in your geographic area?

Or one being sold with significant (and undefined) mechanical issues will render?

We don't, thus my suggested research and selling avenues for you to peruse should you choose to do so.

·
Super Moderator
13,691 Posts
A look at gumtree for your corner of the world would probably get you more information that posting here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts