Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am new to this site. On my third Suzuki (fourth if you count my bike), and have had exceptional service from my previous vehicles. The Samurai was my favorite, the Sidekick four door was the best, and now the latest is a one owner 2002 Grand Vitara that I picked up as a tow behind vehicle. Presently replacing the timing chains on that one.
I am retired from my town job, a ham radio operator, farm, and have a full shop with just about every tool ever made. We travel a bit and tow a vehicle behind the motorhome from time to time. The first was a Samurai, but my youngest totaled it three days after she got her license. The next was what we called the Shoe Car, a used four door automatic four wheel drive Sidekick for the youngest daughter, and it lasted way over 200,000 miles completely trouble free with a teenage driver - totally amazing!
The Grand Vitara Limited is new to us, and I am going through it to make sure it is mechanically sound before it goes behind the motorhome. I figure it will last me a good number of years as a dingy if it is anything like the others.

·
Super Moderator
19,086 Posts
Welcome Randy! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts