Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are very happy to announce the APEX suspension lowering springs arrived earlier today, and will be available for sale this coming monday.

Over the weekend we will performn the install on Optra 5 (Reno) and Aveo (Swift 5), to evaluate the lowering. Our website will also be updated with the final pricing, so stay tuned ;)

The camber kits will also be available for the Optra and Aveo.

As a reminder, the springs are available for:

- Optra / Forenza (including wagon)
- Optra 5 / Reno
- Aveo / Swift

·
Registered
0 Posts
dear sir,

I'm from Singapore and I recently bought a brand new 2005 model Chevrolet Optra Estate (in USA re-badged as Suzuki Forenza Wagon).

I wish to lower my ride and I found that Apex has the lowered springs & chamber kits for my Wagon. Can you quote me the price?
If the price is acceptable, I might persuade the rest of my buddies driving the same Wagon as me to place bulk order from you.

Last but not least, I understand if you fix lowered springs, you also need to replace the shock absorbers so can you recommend me suitable after market shock absorbers to go along with the Apex springs.

Your prompt reply is very much appreciated.
Thank you for your kind attention.

Regards,

Ralf
[email protected]

P/S. isit true that North America Forenza is heavier overall weigh compare to other countries?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts