Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Zipper said:
I still like my OEM. Dosn't look like its not ment to be there origonaly
Ditto. Plus it does not stand out as much and less likely to get attention from the cops. But the one erin49015 posted seems to be adjustable in that you can change the angle of the wing, which I can see being usefull for track racing. You can't do that with the stock wing.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ralph_4t4 said:
thats a sweet wing. were did you get it and how much is the paint????
After Taxes, it was like 92.00 from Advance auto. It was the last of them availabe from Advance. I was lucky with the color, LOL that is the color it came stock. Perfect match for the Titanium Silver.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And again...

Why is it on backwards?
The great thing about it being adjustable... I live in Michigan. And when the roads are icy the lag on the ass end helps. When I want to switch it back around, 4 bolts, and it is done. The wings have more to do with performance than style, Audacity Racing. I experimented with it both ways... And now you know...Why is it on backwards?

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Loganator said:
Yes they do have auto parts at walmart, at least the one by me, they have a whole wheel shop and everything, same parts, cheaper prices.. sure you can go to some fancy shop and pay more.. but if your putting it on yourself, does it really matter? and Yea Yea, REPIN' MICHIGAN Erin!
I guess you have not read up on the quality of the producst Wal Mart sells. Because if you have then you would not buy auto parts there and would spend the extra money for a better grad auto product.

Audacity Racing said:
You're going over 60mph in the snow and you're concerned about the ass end?
I was wondering about that as well. Plus why the heck would anyone would go 60 in snow unless they where in a rally car that was set up for such conditions.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Audacity Racing said:
You're going over 60mph in the snow and you're concerned about the ass end?
I did say that I experimented with it correct. You have to try to remember that when the wind is coming at you at 40 + MPH on the freeway, it DOES make a difference. Hell, there was a few days when we had 70+ MPH winds, and there are 2 days a week when I have to cross the Mackinaw Island bridge several other little cars had to stop half way across because of the wind coming up and over at 110-130 MPH.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.