Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I think I have seen these as well. But I highly doubt Suzuki will get this version of our car as it is to upscaled.

·
Registered
259 Posts
No, don't plan on ever seeing that trim level here- Buick has a brand niche as a high-class brand in China. We get the Civic trim level, they get the Acura TL stuff. Too bad, too. That's some nice stuff- I'd go for those signal mirrors.

I like the front end, too, but I'd swap that grill out for an aluminum one -- just having a Buick logo on your car automatically qualifies you to drive slow in the left lane and hold up traffic. :D

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I wonder how many parts the high end verision of our car will fit our low end model. I know the head lights won't as they are a mix of the Reno and Forenza ones. But the tail lights look like they may fit. The same with the side mirrors.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Ming said:
The taillights look like an easy swap add-on for the Forenza. And the side mirrors should be do-able, too.
yep dats what i was think so i started look for them but havent found anything yet plus i can read the language has anyone esle look for them i luv the taillights and side mirrors

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
the headlights look like they'd fit the reno, but they are a little off...it'd be cool to have halo's...i'd want mine black with green halo's, though

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
The head lights will not fit the Reno as ours goes down in the back while the one in the picture goes wide in the back. But the Reno already has clear head lights.;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts