Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was going to buy another engine for the turbo build, a reno hood, and bumper for the reno front end coversion....But now I'm thinking about buying a whole car and parting it out. I could use the fenders, motor mounts, and hubs...then sell the rest.

Let me know what you want, even if I already listed it...I dont need all that stuff. If enough people need enough parts I'm buying the car and parting it out.

Cheers,
Danny

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Zipper said:
passenger rear lower arm. My swaybar connector has sheared off :huh:
The lower control arm?

I don't know exactly how the sway bars connect on the stock suspension...

chevyimports said:
cylinder head and throttle body
I'm keeping those for now as I'm keeping the engine. In a few months I am replacing the pistons/rods however. I might also try to get bigger TB made but am thinking it won't be worth the effort/money.

tallkid said:
driver side headlight. mine cracked when i used a heat gun to get some shit off of it
No problem there.

Syith said:
I still need the plug wires
....Welll....probably. If this engine will end up just being a spare like I planned then no problem, even if the engine is going to be a spare I have some performance wires for it anyways.

Keep in mind guys, I'm still unsure of getting the car especially since the buyer raised the price. Anyone else need anything?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
How about engine mounts? mine are dying

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dr3wrocks said:
are any of the tires/rims any good? i need a pair fairly badly.
I've got stock steelies and two sets of rota slipstreams in 17s and 16s for sale.

exist3nce said:
How about engine mounts? mine are dying
Nah...engine mounts aren't easy to come by. 95% of junkyards won't sell them

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
kinkyllama said:
Nah...engine mounts aren't easy to come by. 95% of junkyards won't sell them

Why wouldn't they sell them ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts