Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have LED Bulbs installed in their Forenza? If so how do they look and does it mess-up your blinkers and brake lights? In the past I purchased LEDs for my Silverado but it messed up my blinkers and brake lights.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hi Hansen,
I've got LED Bulbs throughout all the lights in the car. It won't mess your brakelights. If you get an Electronic flasher unit, your blinkers will be fine!
I got all my LED's and accessories from:-

www.autolumination.com Tail Light Brake Light Turn Signal LED Bulbs

Excellent chap to deal with. Check out the Switch Back bulbs. Light up white, but flash amber, good for those front headlights.

Hope that helps,
Spaceman.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I got LEDs for my interior lights, it looks sweet and brighter than stock.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Hansen,
I've got LED Bulbs throughout all the lights in the car. It won't mess your brakelights. If you get an Electronic flasher unit, your blinkers will be fine!

Excellent chap to deal with. Check out the Switch Back bulbs. Light up white, but flash amber, good for those front headlights.

Hope that helps,
Spaceman.

switchback bulbs intrigue me, are they actually bright enough to be used in the front? I had LED bulbs in my last car and with the lights on, the signals were nowhere near bright enough

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Hansen,

Hope that helps,
Spaceman.

Appreciate the response. I just purchased a pair of white LEDs for my reverse lights and Yellow LEDs for my turn signals off ebay. You can find some great prices there.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Appreciate the response. I just purchased a pair of white LEDs for my reverse lights and Yellow LEDs for my turn signals off ebay. You can find some great prices there.
What type of bulb is it ? I think I want some for the turn signals too.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,360 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
hey just put in leds in the rear but the blinkers blink really fast now any ideas on how to fix it. any one got a ticket for having leds???

·
Registered
110 Posts
Tonka20,
You'll need an Electronic Flasher unit to replace your standard unit. As long as your lights are the right colour, the cops shouldn't bother you.

Hope that helps you,
Spaceman.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts