Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for opinions on this kit? Did you have to modify anything after install, hows the quality of the kit? Thanks in advance.

Kris

·
Registered
24 Posts
Good quality, easy install, only modification was a 2" extension on the gear shift and a slight re-alignment of gearshift angle (not really necessary, just did it to get the gear shift when in 2nd and 4th gear selection a little higher up.

do a search. there is a fair amount of info on here about them already.

BTW I ordered one along with the 2" spacer kit and I had it delivered all the way to Blaine Washington and all the parts arrived as ordered and their customer service was very good

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet, thanks for the reply, how long didnit take you to install? Did your bumpers fit properly after? And did you heat your stick shift and bend it down or up? Thanks again :)

Good quality, easy install, only modification was a 2" extension on the gear shift and a slight re-alignment of gearshift angle (not really necessary, just did it to get the gear shift when in 2nd and 4th gear selection a little higher up.

do a search. there is a fair amount of info on here about them already.

BTW I ordered one along with the 2" spacer kit and I had it delivered all the way to Blaine Washington and all the parts arrived as ordered and their customer service was very good

1 - 3 of 3 Posts