Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK THIS IS REALLY PISSING ME OFFF

wen we open the driver side door something beeps constantly to let us know that out door is open, is there a way to disconnect this thing because im pretty sure i no wen my door is open or closed..and wen doing work on the car and listening to music i tend to need that door to b open

SO PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! ILL BE SO HAPPY :lol:

vivaaa aka dan

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok i figured it out :D

if any one wanted to know u just unscrew the sensor think and pull it really hard haha if ur dodgy but they way i did it was take off the panals on the inside and then u can see the sensor with two black plugs and ur simply disconnect them...

AND NOW U CAN LISTEN TO UR STEREO WHILE WORKING ON UR CAR WITH YOUR DOORS OPEN AND NOO ANNOYING BBEEP....BEEP.....BEEP....BEEP.....BEEP....BEEP.....BEEP....BEEP.....BEEP....BEEP.....BEEP....BEEP.....BEEP....BEEP.....BEEP....BEEP.....

THATS HOW MUCH IT ANNOYED ME LOL

VIVAA AKA DAN

·
Registered
14 Posts
Buzzed out

My 87 Sammy's buzzer stuck on and after trying to find it I gave up and seen this thread. Well, all I did was take the left speaker off, follow the plunger wire to a part that tee's into two wires and the one that went toward the instrument panel I unplugged from the tee. That was it. Didn't have to ground anything.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
There is a simpler solution, try winding the window down and closing the door, that way you can hear the stereo and it keeps the dome light off. :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts