Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rotten, smelly, and bent

Really nice. But at $3500 a pop I really don't see a large backorder...:eek:
I'm guessing that there'll be more than just a few orders with clean Sammys selling for around $8,000 - $9,000. If your Sammy's rotten, smelly, and bent, it'll be tempting. It's impossible to find a clean factory tub these days. Now if someone could just figure out how to run a 16v engine without the wretched Mitsubishi ECU . . .

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm guessing that there'll be more than just a few orders with clean Sammys selling for around $8,000 - $9,000. If your Sammy's rotten, smelly, and bent, it'll be tempting. It's impossible to find a clean factory tub these days. Now if someone could just figure out how to run a 16v engine without the wretched Mitsubishi ECU . . .
WOW... $8-9k for a Sammi.
I always watch them on craigslist and a person can get a clean SoCal Sammi for $3-5k. Someone should start buying all the clean ones down here and drag them up there..... Not sure about moving vehicles between Canada and the US (if anything special is involved) but at a profit of $4-6k per vehicle... that would be sweet.

examples of 3 that are local :
Suzuki Samurai
1988 Suzuki Samurai
88 Samurai 4x4

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$9500 Samurais

WOW... $8-9k for a Sammi.
I always watch them on craigslist and a person can get a clean SoCal Sammi for $3-5k. Someone should start buying all the clean ones down here and drag them up there..... Not sure about moving vehicles between Canada and the US (if anything special is involved) but at a profit of $4-6k per vehicle... that would be sweet.
There's no problem sending old cars to Canada, but the 2-day ride to Canada in a Samurai, over the rough, rutted roads of WA state would just about kill the average man! Here's an ad for a nice $9500 Sammy in Vancouver:

Suzuki Samurai Super Nice

1 - 8 of 8 Posts