Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically when it rains the carpet in the drivers side foot well get soaked and also the drivers side rear carpet is damp.

Checked the door sills and drivers side one had a little damage at the top but no enough to cause a leak.

I have checked the foot well and there are no holes in it. It feels like the water is coming up from underneath.

going to go test it now with a watering can see if i can see where the leak is but after the rain the past 2 days there has been no obvious sign of a leak

any help would be great :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes finally after having to cut a massive chunk of carpet out as it was soking wet and moldy. Was getting in from 2 places 1 place it was getting in was under the plastic arial surround so took it off put silicone underneath it and put it back on. The other place was part of the window screen rubber had lifted very slightly. Would not push back down so filled the gap with silicone. No more leak! Yay. Now got issues with the front drivers side and passengers side window though. The glass falls out the regulator and disappears inside the door if you try to open either of them so they stay permanently shut at the moment. Drivers side failed first and the passengers side failed 2 days ago I attempted to fix the drivers side once by taking the door card off pumping tiger seal into the glass holder puting the window back in and winding it up tight left it 24hrs like it said on the tiger seal tube but unfortunately the fix only lasted 2 days :( trying to find anything about the mk3 alto on the Internet is stupidly hard and trying to find replacement parts is even harder! So think im pritty much on my own to sort this one lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts