Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people!!!
Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places, but I'm struggling to find parts for my car. Some parts are not hard to find but, parts like gear linkages bushes and the nearside abs cable are just hours of looking to no avail. A manual would be great but I feel that it would be like finding a unicorn.
I've changed the cam belt, the tensioner, water pump, and auxiliary belt. The front nearside wheel bearing was knackered and in taking the hub off found the bottom ball joint is in the same condition, so is the track rod end, CV joint, and the brake pipe is rusty and will also need to be replaced. The speed sensor/ ABS cable was seized into the hub and snapped off. :rolleyes: Can't find a nearside ABS cable online. Offside yes, but no nearside.. I have taken the metal mounting off the broken sensor cable with the idea to attach/mod it to the new ordered offside cable. I replaced the rubber block that supports the gearstick but had to make that part and I'm looking to make the bushing for the gear linkages as the gear stick is quite sloppy.
I live in the UK and I'm just surprised how little information there is about this car like I said I'm most likely looking in the wrong places. This muppet needs to be pointed in the right direction.
Colin

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ive found most of the parts I've needed without too much difficulty apart from specific bolt or nut replacements while overhauling my suspension, (luckily only a couple of each) for these items I bent over and let the main dealer rodger me royally for the privelidge :eek::D
Try EBAY for your lower arms and track rod ends..

Eurocarparts is good.. and cheap with some of their 50% off offers...;)

Good luck

Oh I'll have to go main dealer for a ABS sensor too ...:eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts