Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've a chance Altered Ego Deluxe 3" lift kit with suk inaction springs new for less than a third of the price from a friend of a friend.

I was looking at the 3 inch calmini lift (si liar price new as the altered ego kit) but this caught my eye especially since I can get the kit so cheap.

My plan is to put 235 75 r15 tires on it.

Do you think it's a solid kit? How would you compare it to the calmini 3" lift?

If I go with altered ego is there any other parts I should add it to the lift that would make a lot of sense? I heard that the shocks included might be not that great and I was told that old man EMU would be a good place to look for a new shocks and struts.

I currently have stock bumpers but would eventually down the road add a custom front bumper and winch and therefore more weight to the vehicle, so maybe keeping the shocks that come with it would be the smartest option until I did upgrade the bumper and add a winch.

Would my tires rub at all with the 235 75 r15 tires and that kit installed?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I run 31/10.5/15 with 2 inch suspension lift but they're bald and rub lol so you should be fine but by chance you pass and wanna sell it to me personal msg me highly interested located in Canada can pay shipping ! Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts