Suzuki Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,582 Posts
When I talked to them they told me they never heard of anything doing something like this, but they were working on a new version of these arms that are reinforced a little more.
So you think it's coincidental that around the same time you called them, they just happened to be working on a solution to a problem that they had never heard about before???

·
Registered
2000 Suzuki Grand Vitara
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
So you think it's coincidental that around the same time you called them, they just happened to be working on a solution to a problem that they had never heard about before???
Anything is possible I guess. It kind of rubbed me the wrong way I was 2 months out of warranty and had to spend all that money again and the geometry was completely changed and they didn’t mention that.

·
Registered
345 Posts
For $600 I would have been more than a little "rubbed the wrong way."

I bought a defective phone last summer but never used it during the 90 day warranty period. Amazon covered it anyway. Because that's the right thing to do.

If you got a defective product the seller should cover it. Period.

·
Registered
2000 Suzuki Grand Vitara
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
For $600 I would have been more than a little "rubbed the wrong way."

I bought a defective phone last summer but never used it during the 90 day warranty period. Amazon covered it anyway. Because that's the right thing to do.

If you got a defective product the seller should cover it. Period.
Yeah, I get it. Amazon typically goes above and beyond for me too. I was hoping they'd at least give me a discount on new control arms or something. But it is what it is. If I knew what I know now, I would have never bought this lift. I'm almost $3,000 into it now, and it certainly doesn't feel like it. The $800 old man emu lift I had initially was the best bang for the buck.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts