Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI GUYS,
THIS IS MY FIRST POST ON YOUR FORUM SO HERE GOES, I AM GOING TO FIT AN ALARM TO MY WIFE`S 2004 3DR INGIS BUT I DO NOT HAVE A WIRING DIAGRAM :( SO TO SAVE ME MESSING AROUND ON A TRIAL AND ERROR BASIS I WOULD ASK IF ANYONE HAS FITTED A REMOTE ALARM SYSTEM THAT OPERATES THE CENTRAL LOCKING WOULD THEY MIND SHARING THIS INFORMATION WITH ME, I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT THE CAR ONLY HAS PARTIAL CENTRAL LOCKING AND I MUST PURCHASE ANOTHER SOLENOID TO UNLOCK THE PASSENGERS DOOR BUT IF THE DOOR UNLOCKS WITH THE DRIVERS DOOR LOCK THEN WHY WOULD I NEED ANOTHER SOLENOID ? RIPOFF :angry: ?

THANKS IN ADVANCE
KENDO.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you get any joy with this would you mind sharing any info with me, I am in the same situation as you with fitting an alarm.

Cheers
corbyignisman

·
Registered
1 Posts
has anyone got a copy of the wiring identification diagram for a 2001-2003 ignis 1.3 please so i can install my alarm?
may thanks
c mcnicoll

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
In the last 10, 20 or possibly 30 posts in this section, there is a link to download the service manual. It includes the wiring diagrams. No I can't email it, it's too big a file! No I can't point you to the post, as I only look at new postings!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts