Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 Equator that when someone sits in the front passenger seat the Airbag light in the center of the dash. I go through the reset process with the key on/off on/off etc. and it clears. Anyone have any idea on what I can try to fix this issue?

Thanks
Thom

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow.. .Proofread..... the airbag light in the center of the dash starts to flash and never shuts off.
I have a 2009 Equator that when someone sits in the front passenger seat the Airbag light in the center of the dash. I go through the reset process with the key on/off on/off etc. and it clears. Anyone have any idea on what I can try to fix this issue?

Thanks
Thom

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't know if this site is even active anymore but I am still having random flashing issues that have to be reset about 1 out of 4 times someone sits in the passenger seat. Figured out the reset with the key on off wait 5 seconds repeat technique.

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
sounds like a faulty pressure sensor in the seat cushion

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I'd suggest lighter passengers. :imsorry: :innocent:

Best of luck

Don

^_^

·
Registered
8,678 Posts

Thanks
Thom
The only correct way to diagnose this issue is with a scope, it involves working on the LAN..

Caution! the SES circuits can be explosive..

… Philip

1 - 6 of 6 Posts