Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2008 SUZUKI SWIFT ZC31S M16A ENGINE
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If someone on this Forum can Help me to solve this issue.
As i have a problem i have a Suzuki Swift ZC31s which was convert from ZC71s.
Airbag light flashing then remain fix when engine ON.
On the Dashboard remains ON(ff,0f,90,32 /B1042/B1052/B1056 reported on Diagnostic)

Any wiring Diagram or else to check this

Thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
The 2 models are totally different and the airbag, bcm and engine ECM all need to be coded to each other. If you have swapped wiring looms and engine ecm then it's a total guess as to what's missing or not seeing the correct inputs

·
Registered
111 Posts
As I have the same issue with my 98 Sport I have been advised it is an expensive fix in the steering wheel to replace the clock spring that functions with air bag deployment in an accident. I have driven most of my life without airbags so this is not really important to me . Sure would be if I was to try and sell it.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
As I have the same issue with my 98 Sport I have been advised it is an expensive fix in the steering wheel to replace the clock spring that functions with air bag deployment in an accident. I have driven most of my life without airbags so this is not really important to me . Sure would be if I was to try and sell it.
I doubt its the same issue, you haven't swapped in another engine and ecm and wiring loom. or have you?

·
Registered
111 Posts
No , I have had this particular light on before and after my rebuild but not a change in engine. I think black tape will fix this problem for me not the OP

1 - 6 of 6 Posts