Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What things have gone wrong with my XL-7? There are air leaks through the vents. How to get rid of this? People are you also facing same problem or it is with my car only?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi demontay ! Why don’t you go to the service center, might be they can find out the problem and may be the dealer will help as its in the warranty period.

Originally posted by demontay@Jul 22 2004, 12:14 PM
What things have gone wrong with my XL-7? There are air leaks through the vents. How to get rid of this? People are you also facing same problem or it is with my car only?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Originally posted by demontay@Jul 22 2004, 06:14 AM
That may not be all that abnormal. I've had several cars that even with it set to recirculation some outside air is forced in while driving. But still, take it to the dealership and see if they can check the seals in the ventilation system.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Originally posted by demontay@Jul 22 2004, 04:14 AM
Air leaks? Its called ventilation, its your fresh air setting, even in the off possition it will bring fresh air in...as a smoker, Id turn my vent off...but if your a non smoker and this just annoys you, turn the setting to recycle, that should stop it...but really its quite normal.

BTW if you smoke I wouldnt suggest using the recycle feature, it will make your A/C smell like crap! Atleast while your smoking, I wouldnt use it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts