Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a good like to find some cool aftermarket company's stickers, vinyl , badges, what ever you can find...

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how much for a big kinky motorsports rear window decal, and a badge... I got money what else you got son?? haha

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
how much for a big kinky motorsports rear window decal, and a badge... I got money what else you got son?? haha
Not sure yet for the rear window as we're making them right now. $25 shipped for the lacetti badge.

Here are all the stickers I could find, I know I have others but I can't find them which is too bad cause they were the good ones like KW, RS-R, ect. Oh I think I know where a wilwood sticker is now that I think of it

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z80/Kinkymotorsports/DSC00382.jpg

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
you can get stickers printed at some shops. you can get anything your looking for on ebay.i wouldnt put stickers for things you dont even have on your car though not right in my opinion kinda like being a poser. also most co. dont even make parts for our car.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well crap I want I big forenza vinyl like down the whole side of the car, uh dont know what color, but let me think and I'll get back to you,

To kinky lama, how can I get the badge off you, what payment methods???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts