Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone here have a Grant steering wheel that can tell me how the heck to get the horn button off? I've tried prying with a screwdriver, but not too hard in case that's not the right way. I've tried twisting it as well, which is something I read somewhere online. It's the only thing keeping me from passing inspection is to get that off and fix the horn button. (I installed the wheel, and I know it's the horn switch that's the problem because I know I did it wrong).:confused: And by the way, installing the button was just a matter of snapping it into place so I thought the reversal would be as simple as prying it off.
Thanks

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Disregard that question. I finally found removal instructions online and I wasn't prying hard enough. I have it off now.

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
I know it's too late now (you already have it off), but one trick I learned early was to disconnect the horn up front before messing with the button. The neighbors will appreciate it. Also, sparks make me jumpy.
;)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sparks make me jumpy, too. For that reason I hate reconnecting the battery post! LOL Hell I don't even like doing jumpstarts.

·
Registered
10 Posts
take that lil horn off and put an air horn on! I garantee youll have fun with that. Plus if you dont like your neighbors much, pull the cord and watch them jump

1 - 5 of 5 Posts