Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I was collected information’s about cars I came to know that XL-7 is many thousands of dollars cheaper than comparable SUVS. The leather interior and climate control is excellent. But its plastic interior parts scratch easily. When I informed about this to Suzuki Company, they ensure me that there other new model utilizes much more scratch resistant parts.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi marcoe !Yah………Suzuki already introduced new models with good quality interior parts. In my opinion you should talk to your dealer and I am damn sure they will replace it, if it is under warranty.

Originally posted by marcoe@Jul 22 2004, 12:22 PM
When I was collected information’s about cars I came to know that XL-7 is many thousands of dollars cheaper than comparable SUVS. The leather interior and climate control is excellent. But its plastic interior parts scratch easily. When I informed about this to Suzuki Company, they ensure me that there other new model utilizes much more scratch resistant parts.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Could you please tell me if there´s a place where I can find some parts my son has scratched already? like door armrest panels, and the inner door handles...kind of annoying seeing that the fabric is almost torn in my 2006. My 2007 sentra was not even close to that wear when I sold it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts