Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up ppl? I just joined in an attempt in some help, and some comrodory(I think that is how it's spelled, lol.). Anyway, here's the question:

I have a 2003 Suzuki Aerio S, and I am fixing it up after an accident I had last year. I am replacing the stock lips for a full body kit, but the only one I could find on the market is one made by Extreme Dimensions. Unfortunately, as nice as it is, the don' t make it for the S base model, which is what I have. I realize that the sideskirts and front end will fit, but I don't know what to do about the back. I called and they said that I would have to find ten other ppl to be interested in purchasing such a design for the S base model before they would put it into production(to avoid custom job costs).

My other question is if there is anyone out there that would like to help me out, contact me at any of my emails and if you have information on other companies making quality bodykits, then could you tell me about that. Thank you, I want to build this car up and have it compete in compititions to put suzuki on the map, and all help would be gladly credited and appreciated, thank you again.

My emails are [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected], or my sn on AIM is JerryFalcon18. Thanks Again, and goodluck to all other tuners and amatuer builders!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts