Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , please help me i have a PACR05 Radio for Panasonic and i don't now how i can add Aux jack , This is picture and pinout for my Radio :
[/ATTACH]
Thanks a lot

Attachments

·
Registered
566 Posts
Add your location to avoid confusion? As all Suzuki SX4s (at least in N.America) come with Clarion radios, you will need to do an internet search on that model Panasonic and maybe find a wiring diagram.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Add your location to avoid confusion? As all Suzuki SX4s (at least in N.America) come with Clarion radios, you will need to do an internet search on that model Panasonic and maybe find a wiring diagram.
Thanks for replies this model is for north Africa it came with Panasonic Radio , i searched but i didn't find a solution , so i need a help

Thank you

·
Registered
390 Posts
Apparently the adapters for Panasonics use the CD Changer input, there is no AUX input that can be as easily used as on the Clarions.

The commercial converters seem to use a small box of tricks as well as a cable. You may be able to find out what is involved.

·
Registered
390 Posts
If you can't find a commercial AUX cable without an adapter that may the best answer you'll get. Nobody seems to be giving DIY instructions for the adapter.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there. I have the same issue. Is there anyone can help me to add an aux input to my radio (Panasonic pacr02) which has a same connector in first tread.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there. I have the same issue. Is there anyone can help me to add an aux input to my radio (Panasonic pacr02) which has a same connector in first tread.
I just added a 3.5mm AUX input to my SX4 last night, standard Clarion model. From what I can see on Ebay, the Panasonic stereos use the same harness as 2002-2011 Hondas. If that's the case, this one from Amazon can be yours for less than $20... (placeholder)

If anyone needs one for their SX4, the one I used is (placeholder)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just added a 3.5mm AUX input to my SX4 last night, standard Clarion model. From what I can see on Ebay, the Panasonic stereos use the same harness as 2002-2011 Hondas. If that's the case, this one from Amazon can be yours for less than $20... https://www.amazon.com/Yomikoo-Interface-Connector-2003-2011-2006-2010/dp/B01EUZ948Y/

If anyone needs one for their Clarion SX4, the one I used is Amazon.com: beler AUX Input Audio Female Adaptor Socket Cable Fit for Suzuki SX4 Grand Vitara 2007-2010: Automotive

(duplicate post due to this forum not accepting links on first posts)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just added a 3.5mm AUX input to my SX4 last night, standard Clarion model. From what I can see on Ebay, the Panasonic stereos use the same harness as 2002-2011 Hondas. If that's the case, this one from Amazon can be yours for less than $20... https://www.amazon.com/Yomikoo-Interface-Connector-2003-2011-2006-2010/dp/B01EUZ948Y/

If anyone needs one for their Clarion SX4, the one I used is Amazon.com: beler AUX Input Audio Female Adaptor Socket Cable Fit for Suzuki SX4 Grand Vitara 2007-2010: Automotive

(duplicate post due to this forum not accepting links on first posts)
Dear gammaraze really appreciate your help. The product uses the same connector. Do we certain the harness is the same or appropriate one? Have a nice day.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dear gammaraze really appreciate your help. The product uses the same connector. Do we certain the harness is the same or appropriate one? Have a nice day.
I'm pretty confident that it would work. Manufacturers tend to stay away from using the same harnesses as others and from using the same harness but changing what pin goes where to keep from having disastrous consequences. I can tell you (as an Amazon employee) that Amazon will happily take back the adapter cable if it doesn't work for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm pretty confident that it would work. Manufacturers tend to stay away from using the same harnesses as others and from using the same harness but changing what pin goes where to keep from having disastrous consequences. I can tell you (as an Amazon employee) that Amazon will happily take back the adapter cable if it doesn't work for you.
Thank you so much. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts