Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently my car named Suzuki Alto GL, seems to sputter while upshifting. Not really sputter, but acceleration gets weak at times. When this happens my check engine light starts to flash and after doing this a couple of times in a day the check engine light stays solid till the error clears.

I put in new sparkplugs and the problem vanished for a couple of days. During these happy days I thought I have solved the issue. The check engine light disappeared entirely and my car ran like a charm. And suddenly the car started to get its symptoms back.

Now I am unsure something is wrong with the car……but what???……

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well elena...it is a common problem....nothing to worry about...it sounds like an engine misfire under load . Did you inspect the spark plug wires when you changed the plugs?

Originally posted by Elena@Aug 4 2004, 02:39 PM
Recently my car named Suzuki Alto GL, seems to sputter while upshifting. Not really sputter, but acceleration gets weak at times. When this happens my check engine light starts to flash and after doing this a couple of times in a day the check engine light stays solid till the error clears.

I put in new sparkplugs and the problem vanished for a couple of days. During these happy days I thought I have solved the issue. The check engine light disappeared entirely and my car ran like a charm. And suddenly the car started to get its symptoms back.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Elena said:

I have the same problem as you, I have also changed the spark plugs but the same problem still occurs. Does you or anyone in this forum have any other ideas.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts