Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I want to install Ac on my GV from 2003. I bought one AC unit from a 1.6 2001 GV and i didn`t find in the electrical wiring the ac relay. Can you please help me with the AC wiring diagram for GV 99-5?
Regards

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you have any idea if this is for gv 99-05? Because i didn`t find B04 relay :(. I have B03 ac fan relay with fuse and the whole fuse case

·
Super Moderator
18,199 Posts
Well maybe not

Where are you located? 1.6L GV's are not the norm for 2001 (here) thus the probable disparity in schematics / manual info. :(

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That PDF should support. :huh:

I'll dig deeper in the morning.
Thanks alot. I am from Germany.
In the AC electrical installation provided by the seller i can`t find B04 relay (compressor relay) and evaporator temperature sensor if the diagram provided by you if for the 99-05 GV. I didn`t understand why he sent me the main fuse case with all the fuse in it. Is there any chance to be there the ac relay compressor?

·
Super Moderator
18,199 Posts
That era (North American provided at least) SQ series Vitara utilizes a compressor relay as depicted in the diagram above, if that is what you are asking.

The evap temp sensor SHOULD be configured on the evap housing proper.

Where was your vehicle made? UK, Spain or?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My GV is from UK,and the one i bought the AC system was from Italy,i don`t know where was made,probably Spain.

·
Super Moderator
18,199 Posts
Does the above schematic and diagram help in clearing up your concerns? :huh:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Does the above schematic and diagram help in clearing up your concerns? :huh:
Yes,thanks alot,at this point i am sure i don`t have the compressor relay and the evaporator sensor. I will try to contact the seller and ask about these item,if not,i will buy it as a new part :(

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
please take a look at main fuse pannel.Its diffrent than the one in the diagrame.In my case,the fan relay and the compresor releay are included in the main fuse pannel located in the left cornner...

·
Super Moderator
18,199 Posts
Ok, but I don't see your point other than your individual components are just in different locations I suppose. :huh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts