Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got rear ended this morning on a interstate off ramp by a old beater pick up truck. Cracked left light, crunched bumper, and trunk damage. He admitted fault to his insurance so they are paying out (taking it in saturday to the insurance adjusters for inspection.) Sigh...my poor Suzi
On the bright side, around 40 minutes difference between the accident and his insurance telling me they are taking the liability and paying.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea, a couple years ago when a similar thing happened, state farm gave me the run around for around a month. took 1.5 months to get paid.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yeah some one hit my truck in a parking lot at work. guy was nice enough to come inside tell me. (cameras in the parking lot n-e way) he had AAA and they gave me the run around for about 2-1/2 months before i got my check.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
boao2k2 said:
Yeah some one hit my truck in a parking lot at work. guy was nice enough to come inside tell me. (cameras in the parking lot n-e way) he had AAA and they gave me the run around for about 2-1/2 months before i got my check.
he had allstate, i actually have AAA

·
Registered
176 Posts
lol i've heard worse.

my friend got his jdm-swapped del sol totalled by a drunk driver while he was stopped at a red light, and they are STILL giving him the run around for his settlement.
for a month now, they've been saying "it should be there any day now" and hang up. this happened over 4 months ago.
mind you his car was totalled aka, he cant get another till he gets his money. yeah, sucks for my friend, i know lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts