Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter finally talked me into putting my addiction out for the world to see... first tat.

The wording says 'Ronin Samurai' meaning Samurai without a master.
Kind of a toss back to when Suzuki turned their back on us after they stopped US sales in 1995.
;)

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ronin:
\Ro"nin"\, noun: In Japan, under the feudal system, a samurai who had renounced his clan or who had been discharged or ostracized and had become a wanderer without a lord; an outcast; an outlaw. a lordless samurai, esp. one whose feudal lord had been deprived of his territory. The Japanese word “ronin” (pronounced rô-nçn) refers to a roving, mercenary samurai who serves no master or warlord.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Once you lost your master you were not allowed to carry two swords, and were there fore no longer samurai. The Sword and short Sword were mark of a samurai, if you did not carry both your not samurai. Your warrior has only one sword...but really are we having this argument it was meant to be a joke...i am considering placing same said graphic on my new paint job...lighten up Bill!

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry, didn't mean to make it seem like I wasn't taking it lightly... no argument here. I guess I need to break some rules and add another sword.

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is one I started using many years ago and after I added the text it became closely associated with me and my rig. If you use it and post pics you may get comments from some of the old school zook pilots, mostly on other websites. It is a cool graphic though...
;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts