Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought an 06 Forenza a few months ago and started having problems with it. From everything I saw on here and the codes that I got pulled it pointed to the TRS. So after doing a little searching I got the part, and replaced it. That took care of the codes, but now when I shift the car the dash just shows what I have the picture. As soon as I pull the shifter back at little that symbol goes away and the right gear shows up. Any thoughts on what could cause this?

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
I just bought an 06 Forenza a few months ago and started having problems with it. From everything I saw on here and the codes that I got pulled it pointed to the TRS. So after doing a little searching I got the part, and replaced it. That took care of the codes, but now when I shift the car the dash just shows what I have the picture. As soon as I pull the shifter back at little that symbol goes away and the right gear shows up. Any thoughts on what could cause this?
probably installed it wrong. same happened to me. Had to reinstall it. And thats was fine.

But after 2 months this TPS sensor starts to fail again.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you mean installed it wrong? I don't really see a lot of ways that the part could have been changed out wrong.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts