Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting...since the Jimny is not even available in the US, why would it be considered a competitor. But I would take a look at it.

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Interesting...since the Jimny is not even available in the US, why would it be considered a competitor. But I would take a look at it.
because its whipping Jeeps ass down in the rest of the world because Jeep don't have anything that will compete with it. Renegade is too big and drinks fuel and we won't even mention the compass.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
because its whipping Jeeps ass down in the rest of the world because Jeep don't have anything that will compete with it. Renegade is too big and drinks fuel and we won't even mention the compass.
I actually like the Compass, and my wife liked the Renegade. 😁 As you know I ended up with a Nissan Rogue Sport (Qashaqai) with the questionable CVT transmission, but other than that, we really love the vehicle, it's beautiful and provides a nice ride, but certainly not for driving excitement. The only other vehicle I probably would seriously consider if I did my homework and could wait a little longer, is the Mazda CX30 with the Skyactiv motor and 6-speed transmission combination, built not to driven carefully but rather for driver's excitement, as they say, zoom zoom.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts