Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 97 geo tracker, wanting to replace bushings in rear upper control arm can not find part number for parts, ask auto parts store and you get that dumb look, anybody else done tis and have part number for bushings? thanks

·
Super Moderator
23,835 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,346 Posts
You can also try RockAuto.com - as Bex has suggested, look at the Suzuki Sidekick listings.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bex went to website suggested shows part needed its #3 but doesn't list it in parts description that's the problem having everywhere, they will sell you the whole arm for $340.00 but cant find bushings anywhere. thanks again

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
There are also bushings and rear upper control arms (bushings and complete arms) on eBay.
Suspension Control Arm Bushing Rear Upper Moog Fits 89 98 Suzuki Sidekick | eBay

I understand Moog is good brand...

But this confuses me. (Not hard to do.) Both Rock Auto and eBay have LEFT and RIGHT rear upper control arms. These are sold both separately and in sets.
Rear Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair Set Kit for Suzuki Sidekick X90 | eBay

I was just looking at the underside of my 1992, and there only seems to be ONE rear control arm... and it is in the center. Anyone have a clue?

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Any help....
Plugged your PN into the site linked by Bex and got this:

Searching for: 09319-12045

Part Number "09319-12045" was found for Suzuki , but we could not verify the part fits the selected vehicle.
You may still purchase this part below.

Quick Order
Part Number 0931912045
Part Name Rear suspension Suspension components Upper cntrl arm Bushin
MSRP $44.92
Core $0.00
Online Price $41.79
Plus shipping.... but it is a real Suzuki part!

·
Super Moderator
23,835 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Trailing arms on a 1992 Geo Tracker

I want to replace the bushings or buy new trailing arms for my Tracker , any suggestions on Bushings or where to buy new :)

·
Super Moderator
23,835 Posts
This thread is 5 years old, but has suggestions that are still relevant. Again, note that you are driving a 1992 rebadged Suzuki Sidekick, and you’ll find better information if you search through Suzuki, rather than Geo. Have you looked at Rockauto? There should be a number of different brands there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts