Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, New here and hoping I can get some help. we have a 1998 Tracker 1.6L 16V 4 speed Auto with soft top. Looking for the driver side retaining bracket that hold the back window down and also looking for the folding top hardware moulding for the passenger side. would be the passenger side part 18 in this picture. 7853362A00 (right side) Got new soft top for the Tracker and this part snapped when trying to get the top on :(. The other part was broken when we got it.

Now please before anyone says to look on e-bay or craigslist etc. I have done that extensively and so that is why I am here. :D

Looking for anything to help before I have to put a 96 hardtop that we have on it.
Will also be parting out a 96 Tracker at sometime in the near future.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh my yep our ios broken at the curve :(
Looks like we'll have to put the hardtop on from the 96 until at such time we can find the hardware. so sad that someone hasn't started making replacement parts.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually I am trying JB KWIK weld and I am thinking it may work seems very very strong. Well post results when I try to put the soft top on after the JB cures

·
Registered
4,310 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
98 tracker hardware

Putting a new top on n broke all hardware. If someone has video footage and closeup pictures of what that look like I’m going to my machine shop band building them once I get my top right I will announce new clips. That’s it. I’m tired of waiting..so any one please get me good pics of the sides of windows and the ones for the corners ..,, let’s do this. 727 614 5111. Text them anytime.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts