Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a great car. Garage kept, primarily driven around town. Body and interior are in excellent condition, 5 Speed, and RWD. Gets excellent gas mileage. I am the third owner of this car and have had it for 2 1/2 years. In that time I've replaced lots of items including Convertible Top, Tires, Full Exhaust System, Battery, Front Brakes, Rear Shocks, Spark Plugs and Wires, Cap and Rotor, Belts, Thermostat, Oxygen Sensor, Battery and Windshield. Receipts are available for all work. CarFax from when I purchased the car is also available.

·
Registered
37 Posts
This thing looks clean! How does the frame look rust wise? Also, miles on the odometer, what type/size tires, and what is your asking price?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The car has Ziebart and it actually worked. We fixed some surface rust but it's solid overall including the interior floor. I've been driving it to work every day, runs like a champ. We installed a $400.00 BestTop and it's tight, we never get a drop of water inside. If anyone is interested I will provide a list of what the issues are, they are minor. It has 158,000 miles on it. Original tire configuration was not available so they recommended 205/R70 15 which is proportionally almost identical.

I have the car listed on EBay with a starting price of $1999.00 There is a reserve price and we are open to offers.

Thanks
Tom
(312) 533-0073

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Car is sold. This is a great forum and was extremely helpful to me during the time I owned the Tracker THANKS!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts