Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I know that the relay is located under the dash, but am unable to exactly pinpoint and remove it, also, does anyone have a part # . I keep hitting a dead end. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

· Registered
14,010 Posts
Which relay? As far as I know the baleno only has fog light relays, headlights do not have any relays.

What's your actual problem / symptoms?

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which relay? As far as I know the baleno only has fog light relays, headlights do not have any relays.

What's your actual problem / symptoms?
HI, thanks for getting back to me, my wiring diagram shows one, under the dash, with power window, airbag relay etc, I can physically see them but impossible to remove. The headlights will not turn off, even if you turn off ignition and remove key. Front only.

· Registered
14,010 Posts
Ok, that's a new one on me, never seen one wired like that

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
After a lot of headbanging I have found the OEM part No. Which is 3886060G20. Just got to work out how to remove it and source a replacement, they are like hen's teeth! I will update if I get anywhere.

· Registered
14,010 Posts
Reactions: Zammo 77

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

· Registered
14,010 Posts
They are a "standard" automotive relay on a lot of vehicles

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The relay came today, it was a total b%&£*%d to gain access to the junction box where it is located, but I have now changed it and the problem is now resolved, very happy. If anyone need more details of the the procedure then please feel free to ask.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts