Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 96 tracker 4x4 project, brand new 1.6 liter 16 valve engine, has 40 over liners and pistons decked block and shaved head, completely rebuilt head, line bored, new EVERYTHING in the engine, also if it matters to you the truck engine block and head are all still original albeit modded equipment with all matching vin numbers, ,transmission and transfer case was replaced, front end was rebuilt, has mounts for tow bar on front end and a class 4 receiver hitch mounted on the top of the original hitch to accept both sizes of hitch, the interior has been removed to be rino lined, I do have the seats and console, seats are in excellent condition, mirrors moved to fenders so the doors can be left at home when you go play... I know I'm gonna end up taking a serious loss on it, ( I have a small fortune tied up in just the engine) but, I need to get rid of it, clean title, no rust, a little damage to the driver side rear quarter panel... I will consider all reasonable offers for a cash sale or a trade. The engine was completely rebuilt by a very reputable machine shop in Gulfport Mississippi, it has been installed but not finished with hooking up a couple of wires and hoses. Located in Saucier Mississippi... That's a recent pic, yes I do have the top and the doors

Email [email protected] if interested and I will give my cell number so we can make a deal

1 - 1 of 1 Posts