Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all , so I bought this off a friend a few months back purely for off road use and he had.it for about.a.year or so.befor that , it sits outside n always.has done but.always started and.ran.fine , untill just over a month ago it started missing badly , won't idol hardly has enough power to move its.self , iv been trolling thos forum for weeks and found a few.folk with the same kinds problems , rough idol and dieing , no power , stalling when hitting the brakes or changing gear or pressing the throttle , and iv been messing around with it.for weeks trying to find the.problem , no.parts have been changed since It ran good , iv cleaned out the cap an rotor , checked for.spark , cleaned out the egr , cleaned out the iac valve , blocked the.pipe to see if it made a difference (it didn't ) have messed around with idol controls and all that , checked the timeing , pretty much every vacuum hose I can see , adjusted the spark gap , changed the fuel (the filter has been removed, probs more iv forgot about , but nothing at all has made the slightest difference I'm totally stuck and starting to lose the rag with it , known problems are the exhaust leaking badly but it has always been like this so dono y it would affect it now , and there is a cable on the throttle to gearbox that seems to be stuck or just not doing anything it moves a few mm at full throttle but that's it , anyone know what it is ? , thanks for any help I need it as its gona be in the scrappy very soon if its not sorted

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone got any ideas ? Iv since checked the earth cable to pump as I heard that caused this kinda problem but it seems fine and gettin a good connection , still no better , I'm near braking point with it x iv tried anything iv seen n got nowhere , a friend checked the timing n says its ok but when I tried I can't see where the marks are since the revs jump around so bad I can't see the marks line up , it seems to idol about 2ish k when first turned on during the warm up but then just dies , will try get a vid of what its doing ,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts