Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 95 Geo Tracker soft top, black - CA, Chico. 173K Miles. 2 WD. Passed smog last summer - did not drive it much since, attempted to smog it now again to sell, but idle to high (so must have developed a vacuum leak somewhere) Engine runs fine - Engine light never came on - ever, since I owned it - all good. Transmission went out in 2004 - had it refurbished, by transmission shop, but since then was leaking transmission fluid (if under load drips onto the exhaust, so creates smoke). Power steering pump developed leak, so disconnected the drive belt to it - no power steering. Body in poor/fair condition: dings dents, dulled paint, back door replaced with blue door, Soft top needs to be replaced and the plastic brackets that hold the rear bar in place broke off (parts obsolete) so there is a gap which lets rain in to flood the cabin. Driver seat: torn due to wear. Back seat: No longer have - burned up in Paradise campfire. Timing belt replaced in 2002, Water pump and radiator replaced 2 years ago. Passenger side window regulator needs to be replaced - window does not open. Had air conditioning, but never worked - some parts removed by previous owner (prior to 1998). Any other details please ask - had it since 1998. Accepting best offer above $1000. Sold AS-IS - for parts. Marc (530) 872 - 8751 Text me for photos of what you want to see.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts