1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
24,450 Posts
I would check to make sure that the electrical supplement (chapter 8) is part of this manual. In the early manuals, the electrical chapter (which is really handy to have) is actually a separate book.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
I would check to make sure that the electrical supplement (chapter 8) is part of this manual. ...
I have the exact 1994 Tracker manual. the last inch or so of the book is chapter 8.

My 1996 Tracker manual is two books. The second volume being "Diveablity and Emissions, Transmission Diagnosis and Electrical Diagnosis. (chapters 6, 7 and 8.)

This 94 Tracker manual is a good basic manual for anyone with a pre-OBD2 (up to 1995 in most markets) TracKick. Of course, if you can get the EXACT manual for your car it would be better.

I paid something like $10 for the '94 manual shipped to my door... but cheap manuals (and tools) are getting harder to find as most dealers have already sold off their stock.

·
Super Moderator
24,450 Posts
The real early ones (1989-1991) also have a great chapter on the auto tranny. About 100 pages of information, just for that alone.
I wasn't sure about the electrical supplement for some of the other manuals, but just wanted to make sure that whatever someone buys, it's complete. My chapters 6 and 7 are part of the main volume.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts