Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking all over the internet for a manual window regulator. The major stumbling block I face is knowing if the front passenger regulator from a 4 door will fit the passenger side of a 2 door model. i have a 1994 2door 2wd with manual windows. thx for all your help.

·
Registered
99 Tracker, 5 door, 2L, 4x4
11,270 Posts
Heck! I thought it was written in plain old American....

..... Philip

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
I have been looking all over the internet for a manual window regulator. The major stumbling block I face is knowing if the front passenger regulator from a 4 door will fit the passenger side of a 2 door model. i have a 1994 2door 2wd with manual windows. thx for all your help.
Do you need a regulator for a 2 door, if so, what side?

·
Super Moderator
25,561 Posts
Yes, the passenger and driver's door regulators will be different. But I have found it easy enough to get them from any junkyard that has Trackers or Sidekicks of any year - 1989-1994 - with the same number of doors.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry for the confusion guys, and yes im from the deep south. i know that the passenger and driver side are different. I was really wondering if a passenger side 4 door and passenger side 2 door were the same regulator. Dam i suck at typing. Here is my situation or possible situation. I call a scrap yard and they have a 4 door sidekick manual windows. Will the front passenger regulator be the same regulator in my 2 door sidekick. Man i hope that all just made sense.
I am not against ordering one off ebay just want to get the correct one.

·
Super Moderator
25,561 Posts
The door on the 4 door is narrower than that of the 2 door, the regulator has to be from the same number of doors as you have.

·
Super Moderator
25,561 Posts
I saw someone post 89-94 will fit. Won't 95-97 two door tracker manual window regulators work as well? I
Eck, my bad. I meant 1989-1998. All the two door regulators should fit. Thanks for picking that up!! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts