Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
Very nice indeed! Every time I see one of those beautiful convertable Samurais I cry why did I buy a tin top :(
Hehehehe...
Don't be so hard on yourself. The tintops are more rare and harder to find in decent condition. I cry when I see folks cutting them up.
This 94 though, it does look great. And with a PW CV carb it should kick some butt on the highway! :cool:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you everyone for the nice comments! The Samurai is very solid, and is going to make the new owner very proud! :)

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hehehehe...
Don't be so hard on yourself. The tintops are more rare and harder to find in decent condition. I cry when I see folks cutting them up.
This 94 though, it does look great. And with a PW CV carb it should kick some butt on the highway! :cool:
Rare in your side of the world ... not mine :) Here all Samurais are tin tops, and the convertibles are the rare ones. I was dying to get a convertible, but found only one in the whole country, and in very poor condition. I still wanted to buy it, but seems that the owner has abandoned it and never saw the note I left on his windshield or on his door.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for everyones interest! The Samurai sold in less than 12 hours to a very nice guy in CT. The new owner is going to love his new Samurai! :auto:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts