Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I have a 1991 Suzuki Vitara JLX LWB with a G16B 16v MPFI motor.
I am looking at replacing the Fuel Injectors with brand new ones.
The part number for the injectors currently in the engine is: Denso 195500 2400

I found these: Latest Mazda/denso 400 Cc Fuel Injectors Oem 195500-2400 - Buy Fuel Injector,Denso Fuel Injector,Fuel Injector 195500-2400 Product on Alibaba.com

And theres this (Which does not state the CC's): http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/auto-fuel-injector-195500-2400_787449177.html

They look exactly the same as the ones currently in my engine & have the same part numbers.
But it says 400cc & i read a thread on this forum that it should be around 270cc for my car.
Can there be different flow rates or cc's for injectors with the same part number, or is that a mistake on their part ?

·
Super Moderator
24,456 Posts
You need the 270cc flow rate, as your fuel pump will not accommodate more, I don't think nor is the ECU programmed for a different rate.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
The part number is specific to the injector, I would think that the listing is erroneous. You could try having your injectors cleaned if you think that there is an issue with them.

·
Super Moderator
24,456 Posts
You may also want to advise exactly why you feel that all your injectors need to be replaced..???? I wouldn't think that all of them would present a problem - but wiring to them might. The injectors also have tiny screen filters which can be cleaned, etc., as Rhino says. Replacing all of them is an expensive enough endeavor if you haven't really determined that they are actually needed.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea, its an old car & they have probably never been replaced or cleaned before & i might get better fuel economy & power out of it with new or refurbished\cleaned injectors.
But anyway i found a place in my local area that will completely refurbish all four of them, flow test them, add new seals & o-rings etc for $100.

So i think ill go with them.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
btw, those guys in China who sell new ones for $8-$13.50 each (min order: 10pcs)
wont have stock for several months.

·
Super Moderator
24,456 Posts
Sadly, at least for now, I try to stay away from Chinese knock-offs. They normally don't have a great reputation, even though the price is attractive - I would have your existing injectors cleaned, etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts