Suzuki Forums banner

91 Jimny parts?

8K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  JimnyCricket 
#1 ·
Hello guys I got a question I have a right-hand drive Jimny from Japan and wondering where or who is the best for OEM/JDM PARTS? Also would 91 samurai parts fit? Understand the motor and transmission are different but everything else the same?

#2 ·
Hey there, I'm new here, but I have a 1992 Jimny imported from Japan. If you have Facebook, search "EP Importers." They will get you any parts you need. They are in Japan and send parts to USA etc. I gave them my chassis number and they got me parts. Total time from paying them via PayPal to time I received my parts was about one week.

#3 ·
Chassis and body are the same all around. I found that front rotors and rear drums are compatible with same dimensions as a 90-94 Samurai. Any type of mount in the engine bay are not compatible. You can purchase an Illustrated parts break down manual off of Amazon, just search JA11. It has all the part numbers For OEM (Japan).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.