Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
91 4x4 5spd components on 96 2dr convertible body and converted 2wd frame from the south. I do have a clean title for the 91. Ran out of time for the project and the wife wants it gone. Vehicle does not run. Some custom diamond plate interior pieces. Let me know what you need and I'll let you know if I have it.

·
Registered
364 Posts
back side panels inside of car

need the two inside panels in the back of tracker, where the seat belts and speakers are.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The soft panels were destroyed but I do have the custom diamond plate ones. I have some friends with a giant laser cnc machine that wanted a fun project so they cut these out for me. They do have holes for the speakers and seat belts. A speaker grill would be needed.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There's a matching tailgate piece too. Didn't turn out as well as I hoped but one of the cuts is a little tricky. Still looks good though.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have both mirrors in red and in good shape. No power or heat on the mirrors. PM your email for a pic. They are off of a 91.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I do have the rear diff. It's off of a '91 4x4. I'll put it up on stands tomorrow and find out the ratio but I think it's a 5.12.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm having some issues figuring it out. I'm getting a little under 3 turns on the input shaft to 1 turn of the wheel. Is there something I'm missing here?

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm looking for the following parts for my 1994 Geo Tracker PASSENGER side. I think if you have them, they will also fit my car.

#7 in the picture here: Genuine GM  MOLDING (96059129) for Your Vehicle

#8 in the picture here: Genuine GM  MOLDING RETAINER (96059126) for Your Vehicle

#7 in the picture here: Genuine GM  MOLDING (96059124) for Your Vehicle

#8 in the picture here: Genuine GM  MOLDING RETAINER (96059127) for Your Vehicle

Any chance you can check and take some pictures to show me the condition? I have to show them to the body shop I'm working with.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I believe I have all 4 of the parts you are looking for. Driver's side correct? They are a blackish gray color plastic and the retainer pieces don't look rusted much from what I can see. These parts are all from a 1996. I can pull them off for you and get pictures to you tomorrow. Just pm your email/phone and I'll send/text you the pictures.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm looking for the following parts for my 1994 Geo Tracker PASSENGER side. I think if you have them, they will also fit my car.

#7 in the picture here: Genuine GM* MOLDING (96059129) for Your Vehicle

#8 in the picture here: Genuine GM* MOLDING RETAINER (96059126) for Your Vehicle

#7 in the picture here: Genuine GM* MOLDING (96059124) for Your Vehicle

#8 in the picture here: Genuine GM* MOLDING RETAINER (96059127) for Your Vehicle

Any chance you can check and take some pictures to show me the condition? I have to show them to the body shop I'm working with.
I was looking thru my small junk yard, believe I found the passenger side black plastic pieces you are looking for, but I don't have the retainer metal pieces, let me know and I will make sure they are passenger for sure.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have all the parts they are looking for but they did not respond back.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts