Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 90 Tracker with really only one problem-no title. The lady I got it from hasn't followed through with filing for lost title. So, screw it. I'm gonna sell it for parts. Or, if you know of any way to get a title, have at it. I'm located in Richmond, Indiana.

The Tracker does run, and the only real problem besides the warm up stutter, is the exhaust. It'll need a new exhaust manifold, as when I seafoamed it, the majority of the exhaust came from there. The top is off, and I'd rate it a 5 out of 10 condition wise. No real bad tears, but it's sort of brittle at the corners, and she SILICONE CAULKED the one window. There is no air filter assembly. Two sets of rims come with it. Her old set and the nicer set on it now.

The interior isn't bad. Front seats have covers, the originals underneath are bad. I put new inside door handles on it. The windshield is cracked, the door windows are fine. The doors function properly as do the windows. The thing seems to run great when warm, the transmission seems fine as well. The ECM is good I suppose as I've never had it not start.

This would be great for someone looking for parts, as the motor and tranny are good investments.

I'll try to post some pics.

Make an offer either in this thread or by PM. Thanks!!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Pass door glass

Hello ; I was wondering how much you would want for the pass door glass (2 door I hope) shipped to 40379 ,Stamping Ground ,Ky, I've check locally and they say $75 for the ones they have. Right now that's out of my price range! Thanks, ...cougar...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts